Friday, August 22, 2008

PICTURES!!!

Holy cow, I feel smarter every time i log on here! :) If only my shoulders would stop hurting, it would be a great day! So here are some recent pictures, preschool, some halloween cards... I'm just pretty excited about me blogging!!! So enjoy :)

Em's First Ever Day of School!






















Yeah, why do my eyes go funny when i smile? Weird!

Teacher Tracy

Playing with Macy and Cole

Yes, mom, i AM standing in line!

Circle time!
Joni brought one of these for sharing time, i held him when it was my turn, when i got home, i told Jeff i wanted one..........


We built a tent when we got home, then it became an ocean and the next thing i know, she's butt naked and pretending she's swimming..."I can't swim with my clothes on MOM!" Nope, your right, please don't go swimming with your clothes on.."


Had to put in a picture of my blue eyed baby :)


Okay, so that's enough pictures for today, i'll post card pics later :)

1 comments:

jOni lAnE said...

I looooove it! Your pics are great. I especially love the pic of the tent. I think we need to make a tent today too...I used to do that ALL the time when I was a kid. What did Jeff say when you said you wanted one? ;) The blog looks awesome by the way.