Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Edward, how i love thee!!!!!!




Holy crap! That's pretty much all I've got to say! Dawn got me started on this series and i less than two weeks, i had all four of them read!! I can't get the story out of my head! I picked up the last book yesterday when i dropped off Em at preschool and i didn't start it until nap time around 1:00 and i didn't put it down until i finished it at 1:00AM!!!! Luckily JT was working overtime and got fed dinner at work because the girls got Mac n cheese (whole grain does make me feel a little better about it!!! :)) And they went to bed kinda rushed thru the process!!! Now i have to prepare for the movie to come out in November!! I feel like a little girl with a HORRIBLE crush on a fictional hero (who's really a vampire!) EYE YIE YIE!




On another note, i did finally finish some baby shower invites last week and got them in the mail. Jeff's aunt had asked me to make them for her daughter in law for their third baby and it was for a baby shower thru the mail because they had just moved to Washington. It was a little hard to get started, i wasn't sure what in the world to put on them, but i made up a poem and focused on the baby and i hope they come across ok, and not too tacky!!! I also added a tag page to each one in hopes that they will write down a "note of welcome" to baby Clara and when she gets them all, her mom will only have to put a brad through the top and she'll have a little book for Clara from her family. We'll have to see if everyone participates!!
I used Imaginisce Baby Powder Line, with some matching card stock, and some spare ribbon i had.

Dawn and i also took over part of a preschool project and i finished those up last weekend also,

So there it is, a late blog because i am still getting the hang of all this! :) The girls were also sick this last week, sore throats and all! Jeff and I spent the weekend finishing our deck with a redwood stain and weatherproofing it :) (Only a year after it was finished!!!) And now we begin the process to get ready for PISMO!!! Which of course looks like I'll be doing without him as he starts working 7 days a week! Oh well, somebodies gotta pay for our vacation!! :) It will be nice to get out there and for the first time, he'll get paid for being on vacation! Nice! Well, I'm off to clean the house so i can play with all the new Halloween goodies i got at Pocket last week! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You posted a blog finally! LOL! As if I am one to talk right... So... I think I am a little obsessed with Edward as well Sam, so don't feel bad. ;) I can't wait till November so we can go see the movie!!! AHH!!! I feel like I'm twelve. Ha ha! Love the little tags <3 I think I may steal your idea and make something similar for Dee's baby shower...He he he...

XOXO