Monday, September 15, 2008

From wooden signs to castles to twice baked taters!!

Last night i went to mom and dad's and cut out the goods to make this:

(Don't ask! It's a sign for a friend of ours!)

Anywho... when we got home, my left eye was pretty bloodshot, hmmmmm
This morning, it was still red and kind of teary so i decided we'd better stay home from preschool, i am making lots of new friends (as is Em) and we didn't want them all extremely mad at us for sharing pink eye! (If thats what it turned out to be!! but it wasn't, i am fine!) So we built this:


That's right, a pretty princess castle! WITH A WORKING DRAWBRIDGE!!! (I quite enjoyed myself for this invention of the day! :)) and it has custom decorations!
It was fun,

for a little while, then we had to move on


to water coloring, ALL of the 18 "My Little Pony" coloring pages we printed off the computer!
Next it was time for dinner, and a movie! Actually it was more like, because of the movie, we had dinner!!
I called Joni, she told me to do the following and then blog about it. Joni says "jump" i say " how high?" :P
First we throw potatoes in the microwave... then cut them in half
Then scoop 'em out
Then mash their guts up with....what ever you have in the fridge, and fill 'em back up! add some cheese and bake.
Then cover them with some of your homemade salsa (because you have tomatoes COMING OUT YOUR EARS!!! and because your daddy wanted some! :))
and enjoy!
(Please excuse Jeff for this lovely "what in the hell are you taking a picture of me for" look, he is still not use to the blogging life yet! :) But really, Joni, they were great! Thanks! :)

And now i get to run off to this
Our brand new California King Simmons Beauty rest mattress :) Which will soon be apart of this
(except the armoire) which we bought last weekend, which is where the box came from (the nightstand) which brings us back full circle! A busy day of entertaining two crazy kids, tomorrow, the same thing, but hopefully with a lot less mess!!!

3 comments:

jOni lAnE said...

Sambo...I freakin' LOVE YOU! So glad you tried the potatoes...and come on now, we ALL know why you stayed home from preschool today. Aheeeeem. Glad the "eye" is okay. Bwahahahaa. I'm literally laughing at myself right now. AND, I love love love the new bed set!

Anonymous said...

I want to know why you REALLY stayed home...

Hey do you think I could make a blog and turn it into a photo website?
Kristin

Anonymous said...

I still don't understand how you are going to fit that HUGE bed into your room...along with the HUGE everything else that you bought. You are crazy! Although...it will prolly be a very good place to dream about Robert Pattinson...HA HA HA! Sorry...Kinda.

XOXO